The Family

So, Zach's posting a lot of videos here. What are YOU doing?

Sad day (0)

12:11 by

There are times when I lose faith in humanity. Faith in all good things. This is one of those times.

I was perusing ITunes, searching for Samuel Barber's "Adagio for Strings" (a piece which was deemed appropriate to play when it was announced President Roosevelt had passed away) and encountered this fantastic review by someone with the handle 'dr.poooo':

(I quote verbatim)

"rad: its like lord of the rings or $hit"

...

I guess on some some level I should appreciate it because at least he liked it. However, I surmise that conclusion from his choice of the word 'rad' which generally conveys a positive connotation. I feel a case can be made that he perhaps didn't like it by comparing it to human feces. One can only guess when attempting to communicating with the natives.



0 Reply to "Sad day"

Post a Comment